Currently, we are looking for a full-time PR & Partnership Manager in a product company All Right.
All Right is an IT company that creates the world’s best product for online education for children of school and preschool age.
Our goal is to give as many children as possible in the world the opportunity to learn English.
- proven experience in successful partnership management and working with media, PR on the Ukraine, Poland, Italy and other markets;
- strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to negotiate, build, and maintain relationships with partners;
- excellent writing skills, with the ability to create clear and engaging texts;
- ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, handle multidisciplinary tasks, and meet deadlines;
- english level — Upper-intermediate+.
What will you do:
- create, implement, and analyze partnership strategies to drive customer attraction and revenue growth;
- identify new partnership opportunities, negotiate agreements with potential partners, and maintain relationships with existing partners;
- engage with media outlets in Ukraine and other countries, proactively initiate non-commercial publications in various formats such as columns, comments, interviews, podcasts, etc.;
- collaborate with marketing and sales departments to develop advertising strategies and campaigns for partners, including issuing informational messages and conducting pitches;
- provide regular reports and analytics to the team and partners;
- attend conferences and industry events, coordinate the participation of company speakers to establish contacts and promote the company’s services.
What do we offer:
- 100% remote: work where it suits you;
- flexible schedule;
- a real opportunity for career growth (we are growing rapidly and we consider our employees a priority);
- training and development from the first day and the entire period of work;
- an excellent team of like-minded people.