Fluxon is a product and software development company based out of San Francisco, California. We are founded by a group of ex-Googlers and startup founders who love building great products. We are obsessed with quality and speed, and we love the work we do. Our clients are comprised of the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in the world.
We only hire the best of the best engineers in the world and we’re looking for talented engineers to join our expanding team.
Who are you?
You are a master of coding and you can build any application from end-to-end. You can work at any company in the world, but you choose us because we’re always striving to innovate. You are brilliant, yet humble. You like working in a team, because you believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.You have high integrity and a strong work ethic. You are organized and self-motivated and you enjoy life outside of work. If this sounds like you, we would love to chat!
Relevant experience and abilities
- Mature software engineer generalist familiar with wide-range of technologies, who chooses appropriate tools and design patterns to solve complex problems, producing simple and reliable application architectures.
- Expert with the full application stack:
- React, Angular, Vue, or other modern frontend frameworks;
- Node, Rails, Django, or similar backend frameworks;
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, or other database technology.
- Experienced with developer operations: release management, testing, monitoring.
- Familiar with key web technologies: DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP(S).
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Bonus if you have competence/experience in
- GraphQL (with Apollo Client), ApolloServer
- React Native cross platform app development
- Native iOS or Android app development.
- Other programming languages (Go, Java, Elixir, Ruby, Python, etc)
- Google Cloud Platform and Google App Engine, AWS, Heroku or other hosting platforms.
- Create beautiful user experiences, delivering the end-to-end implementation all the way to the user.
- Engage directly with our clients to understand requirements, give demos, and debug production issues.
- Learn fast and work independently and reliably.
What we offer
- Exposure to high-profile startups / big companies in Silicon Valley
- Work on challenging projects with sophisticated requirements, and lots of traffic
- International Travel
- Flexible work hours
- Personal development and professional growth
- Top-of-the-market salary
- Personalized workstation
- Paid vacation and holidays
Don’t hesitate to apply, we’d love to consider your candidacy!