* 1+ years of experience in writing technical documentation (online manuals, role guides, howto’s, articles, etc.);
* High level of English proficiency — Advanced or above;
* Ability to collect, analyze and structure the information;
* Strong time management and selforganization abilities;
* Interest in learning new technologies and selfdevelopment.
• An opportunity for self-realization and professional growth
• Convenient location (a few minutes from a subway station)
• Paid sick-leave, 24 days of vacation, public holidays are a day off
• Competitive salary
• Friendly team of professionals
• Corporate health insurance,
• Comfortable working environment, free coffee and cookies
• Compensation for trainings and English courses
• Corporate events, team building
— Regular actualization of our products’ internal technical documentation;
— Writing and updating articles, how-to’s and troubleshooting guides about our products;
— Working closely with Product Team members for gathering information;
— Composing tooltips and app-cues for our products.
At FluentPro Software, we develop great software products for Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management, Work Management industries. Our product line includes configuration management and migration solutions, Business Intelligence and Data visualization products, platform integration, both available as on-premises and SaaS. Over 1000 customers using our software, majority are multinational enterprises, many are from Fortune 500.
We are looking for a Technical Writer for expanding the knowledgebase and technical documentation of our products.