FluentPro Software is a leader in migration, governance, administration, business intelligence, and integration software for companies that use Microsoft Project Portfolio Management solutions. We empower PMOs, Portfolio Managers, Project Managers, and PPM Administrators to maximize the productivity of the platform. Over 500 customers are trusting our software, the majority of them are multinational enterprises, with many from Fortune 500.
Now we are looking for a Middle IT Recruiter to join our team.
This is how our perfect candidate’s profile looks like:
- 2+ years experience of successful closing vacancies in IT sphere
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, high level of empathy
- Focused on the result, having real passion to close positions
- Be professional in different sourcing and recruiting tools
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search, X-ray search)
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Strong knowledge of different interview techniques (main focus on identifying soft skills)
We need your help with:
- Manage full-cycle of recruiting processes
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications
- Pre-screen candidates to build a strong talent pool
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand positions and recruiting needs
- Search for new channels to attract applicants
- Provide timely feedback for the candidates
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- An opportunity for self-realization and professional growth
- Convenient office location (a few minutes from a subway station)
- Paid sick leaves, 20 working days of vacation, days off per national calendar of holidays
- A friendly team of professionals
- Corporate health insurance and sports reimbursement
- Compensation for training and English classes
- Corporate and team building events
Would you like to challenge this opportunity?
When you send your CV you give us consent to the processing of your personal data to select and hire the company’s staff.