FluentPro Software is a leader in migration, governance, administration, business intelligence, and integration software for companies that use Microsoft Project Portfolio Management solutions.
We invite Junior Power Apps Developer to join our team. If you want to work in development, love to learn new stuff, and are not afraid of challenges, do not hesitate to contact us. We offer interesting tasks, development, and zero bureaucracy. We believe in common sense in everything we do!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems Technology or similar
- Upper-intermediate English (both writing and speaking)
- Knowledge of any programming language
- Experience in the development of any applications
- Good communication skills
- Desire and ability to learn Power Platform technology
- Desire and ability to pass Microsoft Power Platform certification once learning period is completed
- Learn Power Platform technology basics and pass MS Power Platform certification during the probation period
- Participate in discovery calls/communication with potential customers to capture requirements.
- Development of Power Platform solutions and apps under the guidance of the team lead.
- Participate in calls/communication with customers to provide consultancy services related to Power Platform solutions and apps.
What we offer:
- Professional support and mentoring from senior developers
- Career growth and professional development
- Flexible working hours
- Modern comfortable office space near the subway
- Paid sickness leave
- Annual vacation of 20 working days, public holidays
- Corporate health insurance
- Sports reimbursement
- Corporate events, team buildings