• 3+ years’ experience designing and developing PowerApps solutions of different complexity.
• Experience in designing and developing solutions for SharePoint Online, including web parts, content types, forms, workflows
• Expert knowledge in Power Apps (Canvas Apps, Model-Drive Apps) and Power Automate and SharePoint Online
• Knowledge of PowerApps and PowerAutomate licensing plans and features included in different plans
• Upper-intermediate+ English (spoken and written)
• Experience in interaction with customers in terms of providing consultancy services
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to lead the team
• MB-200: Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
• And/or PL-200: Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
• And/or PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer
• And/or PL-600: Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
• Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems Technology or similar
Nice to have knowledge and experience:
• Dynamics 365
• PowerApps Administration
What we offer:
• An opportunity for self-realization and professional growth
• The possibility to work in a fast-growing and successful company
• Flexible working hours
• Modern comfortable office space near the subway
• Paid sickness leave
• Annual vacation of 20 working days, public holidays
• Corporate health insurance
• Sports reimbursement
• Corporate events, team buildings
• Zero bureaucracy
• Design and develop custom solutions that leverage Power Apps (Canvas Apps, Model-Driven Apps), Power Automate, and other Office 365 applications and services.
• Re-write and re-engineer custom legacy applications to Power Platform solutions.
• Integrate Power BI Reports and dashboards into PowerApps solutions.
• Develop technical documentation for Power Platform solutions.
• Participate in discovery calls/communication with potential customers to capture requirements.
• Participate in calls/communication with customers to provide consultancy services related to Power Platform solutions and apps.
• Coach, mentor and develop a team of PowerApps developers.
At FluentPro Software, we create revolutionary software products for Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management. Our product line includes cloud products for configuration management and migration solutions, Business Intelligence, and Data visualization and integration. Over 500 customers are using our software, most of them are multinational enterprises, many are reps of Fortune 500 list (fortune.com/fortune500/search).
Now we are looking for Senior PowerApps Developer, who has a strong desire to lead the team, grow the expertise within the company, and interact with world-leading businesses.