● Excellent English — MUST
● At least 3 years of experience
● Experience in HR management and recruiting
● Good understanding on PE terms and conditions.
● Experience in basic accounting
● Experience working in IT market/start-up — an advantage
● Experience working under remote US/EU/Israel management — an advantage
• Ability to work under minor/remote supervision
• Leader and pusher personality
● HR Management for a group of
● Liaising with recruitment agencies (search and support)
● Posting vacancies on web sources, screening CVs, interviewing candidates
● Providing support to accounting company on different documents and contracts and bank issues
● Support on all documental issues for service start (coordinating with legal consultant on different PE issues)
● Monthly payment preparations (in coordination with accountants)
● Working remotely with global CFO
● Making orders and purchases for the office
● Be a focal point for any rental, accounting, legal issues for the Kharkiv office
● Engage and manage local contractors and authorities
● Organizing events
Fluent is a Luxembourg fintech company with few offices globally.
Fluent supplies ultra-low-latency financial backbone systems to tier-1 banks in EU and US. These systems allow the bank to serve multiple algorithmic traders, supplying market access and trading, risk management, price adaptation, liquidity aggregation etc. Fluent is currently a leading software provider in that competitive market.
Fluent has a fast-growing R&D center in Kharkiv (city center, Istorychnyi muzei)