Desired Skills & Experience
● Linux knowledge : analyze logs , regexp, processes
● Experience as support Engineer for production environments
● Excellent English
● Scripting: one of bash, python, Perl, Cshell
● Basic Network knowledge, telnet, TCP/IP
● Basic SQL
● Financial background: FIX protocol, FX trading,
● Experience with Jira
● Experience with SVN
● Experience with C++
The support engineer provides high-quality technical support for Fluent’s rapidly growing customer base. As an expert in both the infrastructure and applicative aspects, the engineer will support both technical and non-technical end-users. Scripting and documentation project will also be included.
● Monitor an operational financial system
● Interact with customers in the US/EU as tier-2/3 support
● Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
● Perform configuration modifications, Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
● Work closely with R&D
● 3+ years experience in a similar role
Fluent is an exclusive global boutique fintech software firm l that provides the world’s largest global banks and hedge funds with state-of-the-art technology. Fluent is comprised of highly talented senior software engineers who have built and maintain Fluent’s proprietary revolutionary and disruptive technology.
Please visit us at www.fluenttech.net
● Please send CVs: email@example.com
● Specify “Support Position” and full name in English in the subject line of the email
● Please specify your city of residence.
● Please specify salary expectations