We are looking for an experienced automation Engineer, to join our growing testing team. The job includes leading the development of QA Automation tools, combined with test executions and bugs detecting on a financial applications.
● Be a part of rapid development cycles to deliver high quality products
● Hands on Development of infrastructure and Automated testing
● Bring us from a bunch of solutions to a full CI infrastructure
● Going over specifications documents thoroughly to find special cases and scenarios
● Doing full coverage for Configuration files to find problematic values and combinations
● Becoming the house-expert on automation infrastructure.
Desired Skills & Experience
● 3 years experience of Automation development
● 2 years experience as a QA Engineer
● Experience with a scripting language — Python, Bash.
● Experience with analyzing large log files: regular expressions etc.
● Familiar with automation technologies in the market: Jenkins, etc
● Experience in designing and developing CI infrastructure in Linux
● Experience in writing automation tests
● Familiar with the following technologies : C++, Unit tests, multi threading
● Bug detection abilities and good analysis to root cause detection
● Financial background: FIX protocol, FX trading,
● Experience with Jira, SVN, Jenkins
● Developed in C++, specifically unit tests
● Basic SQL
● perl, php
Fluent is an exclusive global boutique fintech software firm l that provides the world’s largest global banks and hedge funds with state-of-the-art technology. Fluent is comprised of highly talented senior software engineers who have built and maintain Fluent’s proprietary revolutionary and disruptive technology.
Please visit us at www.fluenttech.net
● Please send CVs: email@example.com
● Specify “Support Position” and full name in English in the subject line of the email
● Please specify your city of residence.
● Please specify salary expectations