Fluent Trade Technologies is the fastest ‘end-to-end’ data & trading technology provider in the FX, FI and Futures markets.
Fluent is a market leader with a significant tier 1 & 2 client base in the financial world,
Please visit us at www.fluenttech.net
We are growing and inviting you to join our today’s new projects as
Application Support Engineer (Linux / FinTech/Trading)
The Support Engineer will be responsible for providing high-quality and effective support to Fluent’s rapidly growing customer base.
The support engineer provides high-quality technical support for Fluent’s rapidly growing customer base (global banks). As an expert in both the infrastructure and applicative aspects, the engineer will support both technical and non-technical end-users.
- Respond to customers’ inquiries relating to information, product functionality and issues.
- Log and classify all calls and requests for assistance in Service Now
- Recognize and escalate recurring problems, inferior processes or outdated procedures.
- Perform configuration modifications, documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Work on assigned customer integration projects
- Linux and Ability to analyze log files. Knowledge of regexp, processes.
- Knowledge of scripting — at least one of Bash, Python, Perl or CShell
- 3-5 or more years of experience in support/technical role
- Basic network knowledge — Telnet, TCP/IP
- English — Ability to communicate and engage effectively, verbally and in writing
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to solve problems and develop solutions.
- experience in support/technical role in financial markets with FIX protocol, eFx, Jira ,SVN, C++