Fluent Trade Technologies is the fastest ‘end-to-end’ data & trading technology provider in the FX, FI and Futures markets.
Fluent is a market leader with a significant tier 1 & 2 client base in the financial world,
Please visit us at www.fluenttech.net
We are growing and inviting you to join our today’s new projects as
Customer Technical Support (Linux) Engineers for FinTech/Trading Application
Kharkiv, Dnipro, Kyiv, any city in Ukraine
Work from home
The Sr. Support Engineer will be responsible for providing high-quality and effective support to Fluent’s rapidly growing customer base.
The support engineer provides high-quality technical support for Fluent’s rapidly growing customer base (global banks). As an expert in both the infrastructure and applicative aspects, the engineer will support both technical and non-technical end-users.
What you will do:
- Respond to customers’ inquiries relating to information, product functionality and issues.
- Log and classify all calls and requests for assistance in Service Now
- Recognize and escalate recurring problems, inferior processes or outdated procedures.
- Perform configuration modifications, documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Work on assigned customer integration projects
What you will need:
- Unix/Linux and an ability to analyze log files. Knowledge of regexp, processes.
- Knowledge of scripting — at least one of Bash, Python, Perl or CShell
- 3-5 or more years of experience in support/technical role
- Basic network knowledge — Telnet, TCP/IP
- English — Ability to communicate and engage effectively, verbally and in writing
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to solve problems and develop solutions.
- experience in support/technical role in financial markets with FIX protocol, eFx, Jira ,SVN, C++