• At least 2 year+ of experience in design (web, app is a plus);
• Proficiency in design or research related tools (e.g Figma, Userzoom,etc);
• Passion for great designs and empathy for customer needs;
• Proactive mindset, ready to take ownership;
• Experience in building and supporting the design systems;
• Experience conducting user research and familiarity with qualitative and quantitative methods ( such as usability testing, user interviews, and survey-design, analytics, etc.);
• Upper-intermediate English (speaking and writing).
• Familiarity with research and testing software;
• Experience with Salesforce design system;
• Experience with interaction design and/or animation.
— Trust-based working. We don’t punch the clock — organize your own schedule
— Regular business trips to Berlin and Munich 🇩🇪
— Education budget (conferences, certifications, books, etc.)
— 20 days of paid vacation per year
— 12 free FlixBus trips per year, 5 trips with 50% discount for relatives and friends
— Pet-friendly office
— Office snacks
— Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
— Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
— Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events — there’s always something to celebrate!
• You conduct user research and share results with the team;
• You increase UX maturity within your team;
• You conduct UX workshops with team/users;
• You develop and design with web application focus;
• You create design deliverables including mockups, concepts, and prototypes;
• You follow and maintain UI guidelines;
• You are ready to contribute to a design system;
• You translate user needs into excellent designs;
• You collaborate with stakeholders, engineers, and product managers to create cutting-edge features.
Flixbus (flixbus.com) is looking for UI/UX designer to create a design for the portal for 100k users worldwide from scratch.
At FlixBus, we believe in a vision of offering smart and green mobility for everyone to experience the world.
Launched in Germany in 2013, we are a mobility provider offering a sustainable and comfortable travel through Europe and the United States. FlixBus offers an ever-expanding network of more than 350,000 daily connections to 2,000 destinations in 29 countries. Together with our regional bus partners, our fleet of 2000 green buses offer state-of-the-art comfort with free WiFi, innovative ticketing-systems, flexible online booking, our own smartphone-app and CO2 compensation. We provide our customers with a green and comfortable means of transport that fits any budget.
Thanks to our unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world — and our journey has only just begun.
Check out flix.careers to see how you can join our team