• At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce projects
• Deep understanding of the MVC architecture and Salesforce data model
• Strong knowledge in Salesforce administration and built-in platform functionality
• Hands-on Apex, Lightning Design System, Aura/LWC, SOQL, SOSL
• Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment and solid foundation in software development practices
• Some experience with integration projects using web services (REST) is beneficial
• English — Intermediate and higher
• Great communication and collaboration skills, be an active team member, share the team’s responsibilities
• Has the ability and willingness to learn quickly, and to handle pressure in a fast paced environment
• Salesforce Certifications are favorable, but not necessary
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud hands-on experience is a plus
• Bachelor/Master in Informatics, Computer Science, Business Informatics, Economics or similar
• Any other European language is a plus
• Trust-based working. We don’t punch the clock — organize your own schedule
• Regular business trips to Berlin and Munich 🇩🇪
• Educational budget (conferences, certifications, books, etc)
• 20 days of paid vacations per year
• 12 free FlixBus trips per year, 5 trips with 50% discount for relatives and friends
• Language course support
• Pet-friendly office
• Office snacks
• Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events — there’s always something to celebrate!
• You use your expertise to develop and support a completely new software product based on the Salesforce community platform and Sales Cloud;
• You are directly involved in application design and documentation, building prototypes, configuration, testing, and release management;
• You support the technical and functional implementation of processes using Salesforce and other 3rd party systems;
• You engage with the business stakeholders to understand the current business processes, identify gaps and suggest improvements and continuously optimize them.
You will be working on a portal for worldwide agencies such as offline sales channels (tickets shops, travel agencies, kiosks, etc) of Flixbus and FlixTrain tickets.
This portal will help agencies to work more efficiently: Integrate invoices, booking, rebooking, communicate via a channel for sharing news, create daily reports, dashboards with performance indicators, etc.
The team consists of Salesforce Engineers, Backend Engineers, Frontend Engineers, Product Owner and Agile Coach.
At FlixBus, we believe in a vision of offering smart and green mobility for everyone to experience the world.
Launched in Germany in 2013, we are a mobility provider offering a sustainable and comfortable travel through Europe and the United States. FlixBus offers an ever-expanding network of more than 350,000 daily connections to 2,000 destinations in 29 countries. Together with our regional bus partners, our fleet of 2000 green buses offer state-of-the-art comfort with free WiFi, innovative ticketing-systems, flexible online booking, our own smartphone-app, and CO2 compensation. We provide our customers with a green and comfortable means of transport that fits any budget.
Thanks to our unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world — and our journey has only just begun.