Do you love creating beautiful engineering solutions? Working with the most talented people on innovative products for successful clients?
Flexum is looking for a strong middle web engineer to join our team. We’re a full-cycle product design and development agency that helps innovative companies move forward with their digital products.
We’re completely obsessed with the highest quality of the products we deliver, and our teammates are the most talented, creative, and responsible professionals that you’ll love working with.
We’re looking for a passionate full-stack developer that will:
- Analyze deeply the product technical problems and challenges
- Come up with the best engineering and architecture solutions
- Implement solutions together with the mates
- Maintain the best coding practices and development processes
- Communicate with the client, create technical documentation
We want you to be able to independently lead the process while respecting our highest standards and being a reliable and ethical team member.
Some hard requirements for this position include:
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Deep experience and expertise in at least one front-end framework
- Strong experience with servers, databases, and APIs
- Strong familiarity and willingness to work with React ecosystem while being open-minded about other technologies front-end and back-end technologies
- Experience with React Native or Node.js is a plus
- At least intermediate English language level
If it sounds good to you, we’d really like to see you as a part of our team, where you’ll really be autonomous, trusted, responsible, and able to grow!
- Full-time contract with long-term employment
- Competitive salary
- Remote position
- Professional working environment
- Flexible working hours
- 24 working days of paid vacation and sick leaves per year
- Days-off for personal reasons (without compensation)
- Compensation of the sports, health, and education expenses
- Regular home office bonus
- Free accounting services for private entrepreneurs