We are looking for a skilled Java Engineer to join our client team.
About the project:
Our client is the leading service company for sports events in Switzerland and neighboring countries with over 35 years. Our customer’s core service consists of performing the timekeeping for mass sporting events and administering athletes’ registrations for sporting events. In addition, they offer organizers various services, such as processing registrations (online and offline), helping athletes’ data, collecting payments, timekeeping, a results service, starting-number procedures, and participant advertising and information.
We expect from you:
• At least 2,5 years of experience with Java
• Java 17
• Experience with Spring boot 3
• Knoweledges of Kafka
• B2 level of English is a must
• A positive mindset and a can-do attitude
• Java 17
• Spring boot 3
• Future Kubernetes
• We are working in a microservice world. Currently, we are using docker, and in the future, we will migrate to Kubernetes.
• Currently, we are
• The primary language in the team is English, the good knowledge is a must.
• Full remote with flexible business hours (from 8:00 to 20:00);
• Three weeks of vacation per year (15 working days);
• Paid sick leave per year (5 working days);
• Amazing opportunities for professional growth within a top-notch team of professionals;
• Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills;
• English lessons;
• Co-working compensation;
• An excellent team with a friendly atmosphere.