What’s the job?
Fiverr is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer, who will help design and implement scalable systems that will keep Fiverr running smoothly and support our significant business growth. You will join an innovative, high-performance team and work with cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, Chef, Jenkins, CircleCI, Aurora-MySql, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached DataDog, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Prometheus, Grafana, NodeJS, Go, Groovy.
What am I going to do?
- Evolve and maintain Fiverr’s AWS infrastructure by improving and adopting new services.
- Develop and adopt new tools to make Development and Operations processes at Fiverr more efficient.
- Collaborate with developers to optimize services performance, reliability, failover and scale.
- Maintain Fiverr availability by participating in DevOps on-call shifts.
What are the qualifications?
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps, working in Linux environment and writing scripts in
- Must: Python
- Advantage: NodeJS/Ruby/Go/Groovy.
- Production experience with Public Cloud & container orchestration systems.
- Deep understanding of IaC concepts and experience with tools such as Terraform, Cloudformation, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Broad knowledge and experience with popular monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Datadog, Graphite, Newrelic, etc.
- Experience with administering large-scale web applications on modern platforms.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, service-mesh, Nginx-ingress
- Experience with running production workloads on the AWS platform.
- Experience with software development and development frameworks
- Provisioning and operating relational databases such as MySQL
- Provisioning and operating NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch...
- Experience with event streaming and messaging platforms such as Kafka, RabbitMQ...
- Knowledge in CI/CD with Jenkins 2 and CircleCI
- Development experience
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace, from our community to our product. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.
We have a convenient office with the ability to work remotely during the pandemic/war and in a hybrid model of 2 days from the office after.