• Solid experience in mobile app development using flutter
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
• Understanding of REST architecture
• Knowledge about Protobuf, RPC and Redux architecture are a plus
• Experiences with ORM and SQL
• Fluent in German or English
Experience/Knowledge in Redux architecture
Familiarity with Restful architecture
Familiarity with protocol buffers
• Part time / Full time remote job
• Flexible working schedule
• Minimum hierarchy
• Interdisciplinary and international young team
• Esprit and passion of an ehealth start-up
Developing/Supporting the client -server mobile applications using the Flutter and REST / protocol buffers .
Currently we are working on several mobile apps to complement our successful web solutions.
In collaboration with several health insurances, we recently started a project for stress
prevention within caregivers through an app. Moreover, a research project funded by the
German Federal Ministry for Education and Research will start soon with the aim to develop an
app-based interactive coach for healthy sleeping incl. bio-feedback through a sensor.
Therefore, we are looking for an App Developer to join our international team in Hamburg (or
remotely). As part of our developer team you will be responsible for developing and testing our
apps using Flutter.