— Experience with Episerver, Kentoco or Sitecore CMS
— English — upper intermediate
— Experience with Episerver Commerce
— Experience with Episerver Find
— Experience with Azure or Episerver DXC
— Experience with Kentico or Sitecore
Our employees are key to our success. Therefore, First Line Software always creates opportunities for the realization of professional and creative potential, providing comfortable working conditions, interesting projects and competitive salary.
• Great office space on premises located at Staronavodnickaya 29, 01015 Kyiv, Ukraine
• High monthly salary with regular review based on your performance and experience
• 24 days’ paid vacation + flexible
• Compensation of sick leaves (1st week — 50% of normal rate, 2nd week — 25% of normal rate)
• Work on interesting international projects using new technologies
• Corporate events (Summer corporate event & Winter New Year event)
• Coffee, tea and pastry in office
As a member of our team you will participate in the design of new functionality and independently develop parts of the new solution. In addition, because we provide estimates to our clients you will assess the complexity and timing of tasks in accordance with the Scrum methodology.
Our company is expanding the team to work on a pool of large projects to develop and implement CMS / e-Commerce solutions based on the Episerver platform. Our team has implemented more than 250 projects around the world and we have more than 150 people working on Episerver projects ranging from business analysts, architects, developers, to quality assurance resources.
We have many ongoing projects in many different industries including manufacturing, distribution, pharmaceutical, educational universities, municipalities, financial services, etc. The projects we work on are typically related to big web portals with a lot of content. In the beginning you may be working as part of a distributed scrum team with colleagues from FLS Czech Republic, FLS Russia, FLS Netherlands, and other developers all over the world. We work in close cooperation with our customers and apply the principles of agile methodologies. Agile has time box events, delivers a sprint “goal” every