First Casino is a group of companies under the First.ua brand that develop a legal gambling business in Ukraine. We were one of the first in the country to obtain licenses for an online platform, land-based casinos and slot machines.
Job Summary: The Project Manager is responsible for leading cross-functional teams and ensuring the successful delivery of new features of the product platform. This includes interfacing with product, development, and design teams, managing resources, and overseeing the progress of projects from start to finish.
- Act as the main point of contact for all the involved teams (product, development, and design) making sure that project data transfers quickly and efficiently;
- Lead and manage platform development from the initiation to Launch and maintenance, ensuring adherence to product objectives, timelines, and budgets.
- Develop platform development plans and timelines, and ensure all team members are aware of their responsibilities and deadlines;
- Monitor platform development progress and identify potential risks and issues, work with the team to determine and develop solutions;
- Coordinate and allocate resources, including employee time and external vendors, to ensure that scope is completed on time and within budget;
- Facilitate team meetings and provide regular updates to stakeholders. Ensure that quality assurance processes are in place and followed, and that all of the deliverables meet stakeholders’ expectations;
- Continuously look for ways to improve processes and increase efficiency.
Professional requirements (looking for a PM with proven knowledge in management, solid understanding of development processes and technical aspects):
- 2-3 years of project management and related experience;
- Experience in working with the Gambling industry would be a plus;
- Strong familiarity with ClickUp, Asana, Monday, Jira;
- Ability to resolve problems quickly and efficiently working in unstable environments
- Experience seeing projects and products through the full life cycle;
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline;
- Ability to translate complex concepts into clear and concise specifications;
- Official certification by PMI, Scrum.org, scrum alliance (scrum.ua), Kanban University
- Strong Spoken and Written English;
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
Would be a benefit to have:
- Possession of a PMP (Project Management Professional) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI);
- Certification as a Professional Scrum Master (PSM1) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Intermediate or Expert level certification from ClickUp, Asana, Monday, Jira demonstrating comprehensive mastery of the platform’s project management features and capabilities.
Industry experience (background, fields, companies)
- Product development;
- Outsource Development companies;
- Design and Development oriented agencies.