We are scaling product/project management team at Fireart, so we are looking for a remote Project Manager who can work directly with our customers and translate their visions into well thought-out kick-off plans.
You are a great fit if...
- Your inner leader can make an impact on our existing processes and perform under pressure.
- “Happy team first” mindset
- You are ok with working in remote environment and take lead on multiple projects.
- You have experience working with product development teams (Design, Development).
- You know how to gather requirements from the client and translate it into epics and high-level user stories based on the client’s business requirements. You know how to communicate the vision to all cross-functional teams involved.
- You have experience conducting workshops with clients and product team to plan future roadmap.
- Manage communications with product stakeholders
- You have understanding of product lifecycle and how to work on Agile / Waterfall / Hybrid environment.
- You know how to setup Jira Software and implement other PM tools that might be needed.
- Ensure timely delivery of product to customers with the highest standards of quality.
Would be a plus if
- You are familiar with a UX fundamentals.
- You have a technical background.
What we offer 🥰
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Friendly team of like-minded people.
- Compensation for sick leaves.
- 21 working days paid vacation + all Poland national holidays.
- English classes.
- Corporate events and activities.
- Multisport card (For residents in Poland).
- Private medical care (For residents in Poland).