About Fintech Farm
We are a UK fintech creating successful and profitable neobanks in emerging markets in partnerships with local traditional banks.
Our success builds upon a best-in-class product, customer experience, emotional engagement, viral marketing and unique credit decisioning expertise.
One of our founders had previously co-founded a highly successful Eastern European neobank with a multi million customer base.
We launched our first market with Leobank in Azerbaijan in October 2021, and it also gained great momentum (already close to a million users and broke even). Our next markets is Vietnam where we are about to go live.
We are looking to launch another 2-3 markets over the next 12 months across Asia and MENA.
We are looking for an ambitious Business lead on our expansion plan.
Why Fintech Farm is a great place to be
Our culture. Common sense rather than formal policies prevail in all what we do. For example, we don’t set holiday allowance. Our offices are spread across London, Europe and our markets of presence, and you could work remotely. Just do it the way it’s efficient for you.
Share options. We envisage several rounds of investments to support our growth plans and should become a unicorn 🦄 in a few years down the road. We offer an attractive share option scheme so you will own a part of the business.
What you will do
- Development and launch of credit products
- Ensuring the achievement of the credit products’ plan for individual customers (installment payments, deferred payments, etc.)
- Ensuring the profitability and profitability of the credit products group
- Preparation of presentations and reports for regular meetings
- Market analysis of credit products and competitors
- Defining tasks for the product and sprint, setting priorities in collaboration with the Scrum Master and the team
- Reviewing requirements with the development team and stakeholders
- Maintaining up-to-date product documentation
- Working with UX (User Experience) for product improvement
- Identifying, regularly analyzing, and preparing proposals for improving product KPIs
Who you are
- A self starter, who don’t take “No” as an answer, result-oriented, enjoy operating at speed, open and honest
- High energy level and positive attitude)
- Think structurally, enjoy solving problems
- 4+ years of experience in the banking sector/fintech
- Proven experience in product development in the financial services industry:
- Experience in creating a product roadmap and aligning all aspects with key teams
- Experience in writing business documentation (BRD, presentations, BPMN diagrams, etc.)
- Experience in developing business models and financial models
- Experience in product analytics
- Understanding of Scrum principles
- Understanding of the customer experience in the banking segment (both offline and online)
- Ability to build relationships with both business and technical teams
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What we are offering
- Competitive salary negotiable depending on the candidate level
- Share options
- We are still a start-up and more benefits are on the way
If you are interested, please send your CV and a cover note outlining your motivation and suitability for the role.