We are looking for a Project Manager to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis. You will be a part of the PM team and responsible for making day-to-day control over development tasks execution: planning, status updates, decision assistance and daily communication with the product team (the US located).
● Complete understanding of common project management methodologies: Agile vs Scrum vs Waterfall vs Kanban.
● At least 5 years experience in Project/Release management
● Proficient in both English and Russian/Ukrainian (the interview is in English)
● Has worked with third-party PM tools in the past (YouTrack, Jira, etc.)
● Understands Git workflows (Pull Requests, Code reviews, merges, etc.)
As a plus:
● Has experienced managing projects within the financial space
● Has worked with similar technical stacks so understands some of the necessary development workflows
● Understands and can demonstrate the use of relevant charting (Burndown, Cumulative Flow, Gantt, etc.) in order to communicate project states and expectations
● Proficient in Office tools (Word and Excel) for the purposes of reporting and project tracking
What we offer:
● Remote work format during the quarantine
● Flexible working hours
● Competitive compensation based on experience and skills
● Great opportunities for further professional development
● Participation in seminars, trainings and conferences
● Friendly team, where everyone is a key part of the mechanism
● Comfortable office in the city center (business center Panorama)
● English lessons
● Professional growth and learning.
● Day-to-day control over development tasks execution: planning, status updates, decision assistance. The goal is 100% awareness about what each individual developer on a team has been working on and what is planned for him/her in future (period that defines “future” will be changing proportionally as proper processes are established).
● Estimations control/advocating. The goal is to make sure estimations are as close to reality as possible.
● Daily communication with product team (US located) to gather information about business and client use cases. Roadmap awareness. The goal is to build close to 100% understanding on how business works, what is coming next from development standpoint and what business decisions are based on.
● Reporting. The goal is to be able to communicate project states and expectations in good visual form both on-demand or continuously.
● Business knowledge support for developers. The goal is to be able to answer most of questions about business, that developers might have.
● Gathering feedback from developers on features and addressing it to product/business team. The goal is to make sure developers can communicate their ideas to business through sort of filter.
● Daily StandUps support. The goal is to make sure standups are done right — outline processes that are going on within the development team.
● Processes initiatives and innovations. The goal is to make sure we are doing our best to bring changes to make development processes working better from management standpoint. There is always a way to improve something.
● Participating in building proper CI/CD processes + Release management (at some level). The goal is to make sure releases are consistent, well tested and deployed in time.
Finsight Group Inc. is a New York City-based product company that offers a highly accessible, cost-effective and frictionless environment to research, prospect, structure, market and monitor the new issues and secondary market securities.
We develop four leading platforms in US Fixed Income: Finsight, Deal Roadshow, 17g5.com, and DealVDR. Every month, over $30 billion dollars of financing is exclusively marketed through our software across all major Wall Street banks and hundreds of the largest corporations in the world.
We are a friendly, close-knit team of motivated and open-minded individuals committed to personal development, solving real problems and delivering excellent products and services to our clients.