We have been developing products for Wall Street for the last 9 years. We grow more and more, and our products help attract more than $30 billion of financing every month.
Our clients: J.P.Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Dell, Ford, Tesla, and others.
The head office is in NY. The development office in Kyiv has operated for the last 6 years and consists of 80+ specialists across 6 products, QA, DevOps, and Architect teams.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join the team on a full-time basis. You will be a part of a motivated team responsible for implementing new functionality for one of our products.
- 5+ years of commercial UI development;
- 3+ years of commercial experience with React.js;
- Deep understanding of component lifecycle methods, React Hooks, React Context API, and state management patterns and solutions (e.g. redux, redux-thunk);
- Experience with TypeScript (as an alternative Flow or any typed programming language);
- Understanding of real-time/asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and WebSockets;
- Knowledge of patterns and best practices related to interaction design, TypeScript, information architecture, functional layout, and working with data;
- High level of responsibility;
- Great attention to detail;
- Collaborative and flexible team player;
- Perfect communication and time management skills;
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- DDD knowledge is highly appreciated;
- English level: Intermediate.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with: REST / JSON-RPC APIs, Next.js framework, drag&drop, Big Tables, Cookies, LocalStorage, SessionStorage, SCSS/CSS modules, Docker.
- Take full responsibility and drive optimization/refactoring projects targeting branding and scaling, performance, quality, and development speed improvements for the aforementioned SPAs;
- Collaborate with Architectural Team to develop the best approaches to create new and maintain old functionality;
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements;
- Analyze and estimate implementation efforts;
- Implementation of new functionality and support existing code.
We offer besides competitive salary:
- Friendly and mature team
- Flexible working hours (you can start work from 8 till 12, depending on your daily meeting);
- Remote work, with the ability to return to the Kyiv office when it’ll be possible;
- Office in the city center — business center Panorama near the Landscape Alley, 10 minutes from Golden Gate metro station;
- The informal style of leadership and communication, skilled management;
- Work in an Agile environment;
- Participation in seminars, trainings, and conferences;
- English lessons online and the possibility to use English at work;
- Team building and other activities;
- Yearly salary review;
- Paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- No trial periods;
- Corporate medical insurance programs from the start date;
- PE accounting and support;
- Referral program.
Finsight Group Inc. is a New York City-based product company that offers a highly accessible, cost-effective, and frictionless environment to research, prospect, structure, market, and monitor new issues and secondary market securities.
We are a friendly, close-knit team of motivated and open-minded individuals committed to personal development, solving real problems, and delivering excellent products and services to our clients.
We develop four leading platforms in US Fixed Income. Every month, over $30 billion of financing is exclusively marketed through our software across all major Wall Street banks and hundreds of the largest corporations in the world.
- Finsight (finsight.com) — A free new issue deal database and search engine for US asset-backed securities
- Datarooms (dealvdr.com, 17g5.com, investorset.com) — An electronic data room used to share up to tens of thousands of files with counterparties, streamlining compliance with SEC Rule 17g5, and serving as a document library for corporates to streamline investor access to deal documentation and periodic reporting. Includes verbose user permissions.
- Deal Roadshow (dealroadshow.finsight.com) — An electronic roadshow platform used to market deal and non-deal roadshows for equity, debt, municipal, and private placement offerings.
- Evercall (evercall.co) — An operator-assisted conference call service that specializes in capital markets and corporate finance events.
- CapEdge (capedge.com) — a database and search engine for SEC (EDGAR) filings and earnings transcripts
- Allocate — a powerful archive and visualization solution for final allocations of a new issue book-building process.