We are looking for a Middle/Senior Backend (PHP) Developer to join our team on a full-time basis. You will be a part of a motivated team that is responsible for implementing new functionality for one of the platforms, researching and evaluating technical solutions, and writing quality and maintainable code.
- 3+ years of commercial PHP development;
- Microservices, СQRS is highly appreciated (message queue/bus, JSON-RPC/grpc protocols);
- DDD knowledge is required;
- PHP 8+, SOLID, OOP;
- Databases (MySQL 8.0+, Postgres) — all types of joins, basic knowledge of groupings and window functions, OVER clause, transactions, understanding of indexes (balanced tree);
- Knowledge of design patterns and best practices (clean/onion/hexagonal (layers), SOA);
- High level of responsibility;
- Great attention to detail;
- Being a collaborative and flexible team player;
- Strong communication skills;
- Time management skills;
- English level: Intermediate.
Would be a plus:
- Comfortable with version control, continuous integration, and code reviews;
- Kubernetes basic knowledge.
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements;
- Analyze and estimate implementation efforts;
- Write quality, maintainable code;
- Implementation of new functionality and support existing code.
We offer besides competitive salary:
- The friendly team;
- Flexible working hours (you can start work from 8 till 12, depending on your daily meeting);
- Remote work, with the ability to return to the Kyiv office when it’ll be possible;
- Office in the city center — business center Panorama near the Landscape Alley, 10 minutes from Golden Gate metro station;
- The informal style of leadership and communication, skilled management;
- Work in an Agile environment;
- Participation in seminars, trainings, and conferences;
- English lessons online and the possibility to use English at work;
- Team buildings and other activities;
- Yearly salary review;
- Paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- No trial periods;
- Corporate medical insurance programs from the start date;
- PE accounting and support;
- Referral program.
Finsight Group Inc. is a New York City-based product company that offers a highly accessible, cost-effective, and frictionless environment to research, prospect, structure, market, and monitor new issue and secondary market securities.
We are a friendly, close-knit team of motivated and open-minded individuals committed to personal development, solving real problems, and delivering excellent products and services to our clients.
We develop four leading platforms in US Fixed Income. Every month, over $30 billion of financing is exclusively marketed through our software across all major Wall Street banks and hundreds of the largest corporations in the world.
- Finsight (finsight.com) — a free new issue deal database and search engine for US asset-backed securities
- Datarooms (dealvdr.com, 17g5.com, investorset.com) — an electronic data room used to share up to tens of thousands of files with counterparties, streamlining compliance with SEC Rule 17g5, and serving as a document library for corporates to streamline investor access to deal documentation and periodic reporting. Includes verbose user permissions.
- Deal Roadshow (dealroadshow.finsight.com) — an electronic roadshow platform used to market deal and non-deal roadshows for equity, debt, municipal, and private placement offerings.
- Evercall (evercall.co) is an operator-assisted conference call service specializing in capital markets and corporate finance events.
- CapEdge (capedge.com) — a database and search engine for SEC (EDGAR) filings and earnings transcripts
- Allocate — a powerful archive and visualization solution for final allocations of a new issue book-building process.