We are looking for a Senior Node.js developer to join our team on a full-time basis. You will be a part of a motivated team that is responsible for implementing new functionality for one of the platforms.
● 4+ years of commercial development with Node.JS
● DDD knowledge is highly appreciated
● Hands-on experience with TypeScript (ES2020+), SOLID, DRY, KISS, OOP
● Databases (must have experience with PostgreSQL, and experience with MongoDB, Elasticsearch would be a plus)
● Docker (as a user)
● Knowledge of design patterns and best practices
● Unit tests (Jest), integration tests
● High level of responsibility
● Great attention to details
● Collaborative and flexible team player
● Perfect communication and time management skills
● Comfortable with version control, continuous integration, and code reviews
● Intermediate English level
● API design, implementation, evolution, and maintenance.
Would be a plus:
● Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with application architecture and distributed systems design patterns (CQRS and Event Sourcing), microservices and Event-Driven architecture
● Experience with PHP and Symfony
● Understanding of continuous integration and deployment workflow
● Experience with ReactJs
● Experience with huge files download/upload/processing and data loads.
● Design, build and maintain products and features implemented with Node.js and relevant technologies
● Collaborating with fellow team members and making decisions about technical implementation of various features
● Documenting decisions and writing technical documentation
● Write clean, scalable and maintainable code
● Implementation of new functionality and support existing code
● Deal with complex queries.
We offer besides competitive salary:
● Friendly and mature team
● Flexible working hours (you can start work from 8 till 12 depending on your daily meeting)
● Remote work. Also, our Kyiv office is open now.
Office in the city center — business center Panorama near the Landscape Alley, 10 minutes from Golden Gate metro station
● The informal style of leadership and communication, skilled management
● Work in an Agile environment
● Participation in seminars, trainings, and conferences
● English lessons online and the possibility to use English at work
● Team buildings and other activities
● Yearly salary review
● Paid vacation, paid sick leave
● No trial periods
● Corporate medical insurance programs from the start date
● PE accounting and support
● Referral program.
Finsight Group Inc. is a New York City-based product company that offers a highly accessible, cost-effective, and frictionless environment to research, prospect, structure, market, and monitor new issues and secondary market securities.
We are a friendly, close-knit team of motivated and open-minded individuals committed to personal development, solving real problems, and delivering excellent products and services to our clients.
We develop four leading platforms in US Fixed Income. Every month, over $30 billion of financing is exclusively marketed through our software across all major Wall Street banks and hundreds of the largest corporations in the world.