We have been developing products for Wall Street for the last 8 years. We grow more and more, and our products help attract more than $30 billion of financing every month. Our clients: J.P.Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Dell, Ford, Tesla, and others dealvdr.com/customers. The head office is in NY. The development office in Kyiv has operated for the last 5 years and consists of 70+ specialists across 4 product, QA, DevOps, and Architect teams.
We are looking for a motivated QA Engineer to join a bright team. As a QA member in our team you will be able to work with new, constantly delivered, features on production, participate in test automation that we actively develop, use Docker, up-to-date design systems, work with metrics, analyze detailed requirements and take part in testing process improvements. You will work closely with developers, DevOps, and designers. We appreciate and review all ideas and share knowledge with each other.
● 3+ years of professional experience in manual testing of Web products
● Understanding of different types of testing
● General knowledge of QA process in an Agile development process
● Experience with terminal, dev tools, MySQL
● Experience with testing Client/Server applications through UI and API
● Ability to analyze and document test results and convey said results in a clear and detailed manner
● Be inclined to troubleshoot issues and errors
● Be strong self-motivated and work efficiently with minimal supervision
● Have good time management skills to estimate testing activities
● English level: Intermediate (both written and verbal). We need it because we use English for all documentation, tickets, and communication with the NY office.
● Work with developers and release team to identify, prioritize, and resolve potential risks, as well as improve product quality and release flow
● Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
● Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases, checklists, and other test docs
● Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
● Active Dev team member — analyze and predict affected places issues, report and verify bugs to guarantee the quality of the developed solutions
● Perform Functional, UI, Exploratory, Integration, Regression, Performance testing
● Keep all QA-related documents/files up-to-date.
We offer besides competitive salary:
● The friendly and mature team (middle/senior level), where everyone can contribute to the product
● Flexible working hours (you can start work from 8 till 12 depend on your daily meeting)
● Remote work, with the ability to return to the Kyiv office when it’ll be possible. Office in the city center — business center Panorama near the Landscape Alley, 10 minutes from Golden Gate metro station;
● The informal style of leadership and communication, skilled management
● Work in an Agile environment
● Participation in seminars, trainings, and conferences
● English lessons online and the possibility to use English at work
● Team buildings and other activities
● Yearly salary review
● Paid vacation, paid sick leave
● Corporate medical insurance programs from the start date
● PE accounting and support
● No trial periods
● Referral program.
Finsight Group Inc. is a New York City-based product company that offers a highly accessible, cost-effective, and frictionless environment to research, prospect, structure, market, and monitor new issues and secondary market securities.
We are a friendly, close-knit team of motivated and open-minded individuals committed to personal development, solving real problems, and delivering excellent products and services to our clients.
We develop four leading platforms in US Fixed Income. Every month, over $30 billion of financing is exclusively marketed through our software across all major Wall Street banks and hundreds of the largest corporations in the world.