Despite the pandemic and global crisis, our Engineering Department grew from 30 to 50 members during 2020. In 2021 we are expanding even further and will be undergoing a major transformation in the Department. Therefore we are looking forward to getting an awesome Senior SRE / DevOps Engineer on board!
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our team in the role of Senior SRE / DevOps Engineer on a full-time basis. A successful candidate will be one of the key parts of the Engineering Department and will be driving the team to meet business goals. Daily tasks would include automation of everything around, enhancements to the platform’s fault-tolerance, and improving feedback loops.
● Open-mindness, eagerness to learn new things
● At least 4+ years of experience in a SRE / DevOps Engineer role (may include experience in Software Engineering role)
● Understanding of Agile & DevOps principles, practices, and tools
● Production-grade experience with any major public cloud (AWS preferred) and open-source software like Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Prometheus, etc.
● Ability to work productively as an individual contributor as well as in a team
● Coding skills (any modern programming language)
● Good written and verbal communication skills
● Intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
● Software engineering experience (any modern programming language)
● Experience working in an Agile environment
● Upper-intermediate or advanced level of English
What we offer:
● A warm place inside a friendly team of 2 Software Architects, 2 Senior and 1 Middle SREs
● Competitive compensation based on experience and skills
● Great opportunities for further professional development
● Company-sponsored participation in seminars, trainings and conferences of your choice (yes, including KubeCon)
● Great office in the city center (business center “Panorama”)
● English lessons in the office
● Flexible working hours
● Developing and operating a cloud-native platform with 99.95% availability SLO
● Improving everyday life of other engineers by implementing best practices and engineering toolsets
● Knowledge sharing
Finsight Group Inc. is a New York City-based product company that offers a highly accessible, cost-effective and frictionless environment to research, prospect, structure, market and monitor the new issues and secondary market securities.
We develop four leading platforms in US Fixed Income: Finsight, Deal Roadshow, 17g5.com, and DealVDR. Every month, over $30 billion dollars of financing is exclusively marketed through our software across all major Wall Street banks and hundreds of the largest corporations in the world.
We are a friendly, close-knit team of motivated and open-minded individuals committed to personal development, solving real problems and delivering excellent products and services to our clients.