Despite the pandemic and global crisis, our Engineering Department grew from 30 to 50 members during 2020. In 2021 we are expanding even further and will be undergoing a major transformation in the Department. Therefore we are looking forward to getting an awesome Senior SRE / DevOps Engineer on board!
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our team in the role of Senior SRE / DevOps Engineer on a full-time basis. An applicant should have a background in Software Engineering (e.g. Software Engineer role or SRE / DevOps with development-heavy tasks).
The successful candidate will play a key part in the Engineering Department and drive the team to meet business goals. Daily tasks would include automation of everything around, enhancements to the platform’s fault-tolerance and improving feedback loops.
● Open-mindness, eagerness to learn new things
● At least 4 years of combined experience in SRE / DevOps Engineer and Software Engineer roles
● Understanding of Agile & DevOps principles, practices, and tools
● Production-grade experience with any major public cloud (AWS preferred) and open-source software like Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Prometheus, etc.
● Ability to work productively as an individual contributor as well as in a team
● Experience developing software using any modern programming language
● Good written and verbal communication skills
● Intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
● Experience in software development using major web frameworks (e.g. Django) and ORMs (e.g. Hibernate)
● Experience working in an Agile environment
● Upper-intermediate or advanced level of English
What we offer:
● Remote work during quarantine
● A warm place inside a friendly team of 2 Software Architects, 2 Senior and 1 Middle SREs
● Competitive compensation based on experience and skills
● Great opportunities for further professional development
● Company-sponsored participation in seminars, trainings and conferences of your choice (yes, including KubeCon)
● Great office in the city center (business center “Panorama”)
● English lessons
● Flexible working hours
● Developing and operating a cloud-native platform with 99.95% availability SLO
● Improving everyday life of other engineers by implementing best practices and engineering toolsets
● Knowledge sharing
Finsight Group Inc. is a New York City-based product company that offers a highly accessible, cost-effective and frictionless environment to research, prospect, structure, market and monitor the new issues and secondary market securities.
We develop four leading platforms in US Fixed Income: Finsight, Deal Roadshow, 17g5.com, and DealVDR. Every month, over $30 billion dollars of financing is exclusively marketed through our software across all major Wall Street banks and hundreds of the largest corporations in the world.
We are a friendly, close-knit team of motivated and open-minded individuals committed to personal development, solving real problems and delivering excellent products and services to our clients.