As a Data Entry Specialist, you will work directly with Chief Data Officer (based in New York City) to clean, organize and manage our various client-facing databases and ensure timely and accurate entry of new data.
It’s the evening shift vacancy. The working day starts at 16:00.
● Upper-Intermediate or higher writing and speaking English level
● Strong knowledge of Excel (vlookup, countif, concatenate and other various excel formulas in order to manipulate and organize the data)
● Ability to work with a large amount of information;
● Proficiency with online research
● Interest with cleaning, organizing and maintaining large complex data sets;
● High attention to detail
Would be a plus:
● Experience with data analysis, data quality, and data entry
● Knowledge specific of capital markets.
What do we offer:
● Great opportunities for further professional development
● Competitive compensation based on experience and skills
● A comfortable and modern office in the city center (business center “Panorama”, Zoloti Vorota metro station)
● Professional growth and learning
● Participation in seminars, training, and conferences
● Friendly team, where everyone is a key team player and can influence on the project
● We provide corporate MacBooks
● Tea / Coffee and biscuits in the office
● English lessons (during quarantine — online.
● Working closely with our Chief Data Officer (based in New York City) and ensuring all tasks assigned are completed in a timely manner
● Organizing and maintaining an Excel and application database of transactions
● Monitoring data feeds and ensuring timely data entry with high attention to detail
● Performing data verification on existing transactions to ensure records are accurate and complete
● Assist in checking in callers for operator-assisted conference calls
● Researching and managing additional information and data sets that complement our existing and future services.
Finsight Group Inc. is a New York City-based product company that offers a highly accessible, cost-effective and frictionless environment to research, prospect, structure, market and monitor the new issues and secondary market securities.
We develop four leading platforms in US Fixed Income: Finsight, Deal Roadshow, 17g5.com, and DealVDR. Every month, over $30 billion dollars of financing is exclusively marketed through our software across all major Wall Street banks and hundreds of the largest corporations in the world.
We are a friendly, close-knit team of motivated and open-minded individuals committed to personal development, solving real problems and delivering excellent products and services to our clients.