Our focus for 2023 is new markets and new challenges, so with a fast-growing environment, no bureaucracy, great ideas and a lot of freedom as key factors inside we motivate employees to grow with us. This role is for you if you love to care about people and see the sufficient impact of clear business processes, honest feedback and leadership. At the moment our core values are Diligence, Creativity, Support, Trust.
We have a dynamic and ambitious team that strives to develop great results. As HR you will make the experience of each team member in the company as pleasant as possible and help each employee to reveal their best qualities.
What are you going to be responsible for?
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals;
- HR Policy Management — review, update and communicate human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards, and other government regulations;
- Improve the experience of employees in the company and make their journey more comfortable and pleasant, starting from onboarding;
- Maintain and develop trusting and partnership relations with each team member
- Take ownership of the employee life cycle: onboarding, performance management, learning & development, engagement & retention, offboarding;
- Navigate and resolve employee relations issues, providing advanced solutions on potential turnover risks, and creating long-term cooperation with teams, conducting 1-on-1 with employees monthly;
- Implement Comp & Benefit Administration;
- Track HR analytics: eNPS, time to hire, cost per hire, job portal efficiency, turnover, time since last promotion, revenue per employee, and engagement rating.
We Are Looking For You If You Have:
- Proven HR generalist experience of three to five years is expected;
- Proficiency in Ukrainian and English languages in writing and speaking;
- Experience managing an international remote team;
- Work experience in dynamically growing companies, startups, and any similar organizations;
- Experienced in developing and supporting line managers through change;
- Has strong customer service and problem-solving skills;
- Love for one’s work, well-developed emotional intelligence, multitasking, consistency;
- Desire to grow and achieve.
Finmap is a fully remote team that created an amazing product in finance to help entrepreneurs cope with cash messes and eliminate chaos. This is a startup from 2018 with amazing people and a healthy environment where employees feel that they are valued as people.
🏡 Fully Remote Work!
- Virtual lunch & learns, classes, committees, and activities
- New useful tools and instruments to perform better
- Mental health sessions and support
- 20 time off, public holidays, personal leave
Curious about our products and services?
Finmap is a cashflow management tool that helps small and mid-sized businesses like agencies, service companies, developers, and project-based companies to get real-time visibility on what’s going on in their business in terms of money, avoid cash gaps, and make the right decisions. We also provide opportunities to grow and learn to use the service. So, join the team now, to be a part of our success.