We are in search of a qualified, organized, and talented Senior Frontend Drupal developer. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle various projects throughout the sprint, jump from one medium to another, and contribute to the process on the way.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Develop the overall look and design of a website
- Creating custom themes for Drupal
- Creating build processes for custom Drupal themes using Gulp
- Write and configure Twig templates in the Drupal theme
- Producing, maintaining, and modifying websites and user interfaces
- Incorporating applications, graphics, audio, and video clips into client websites
- Creating tools and interfaces that enhance the experience of users and editors
- Ensuring websites are accessible across all main platforms, including laptops and smartphones
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed, and other quality factors
- Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise.
- Experience with Drupal, Drupal Commerce
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience building themes from the scratch
- Experience with large Drupal sites is a big plus.
- Experience with design tools (Figma, Adobe, etc)
- A design background is a big plus
- English: B2
- Work in a multinational team and great domen of new experience
- This is a 100% remote job or on-sight in our offices during CET office hours
- Feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company, and regular team-building events
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
- A perfect environment for learning and self-development with allowance for educational materials