White Label is looking for a Senior Front-end Developer with strong knowledge of WordPress. If you are looking for an opportunity to join an international, English-speaking team — make sure to leave your contacts, and let’s make an impact together.
- The candidate is expected to have at least 6-8 years of overall programming experience
- Also, 3-4 years with WordPress
- Ability to create clean, semantic HTML
- Experience with the creation of well-structured CSS (ideally if the candidate uses BEM or similar syntax pattern)
- Good vanilla JS skills (jQuery lovers are not preferred :)
- Experience with Gutenberg block editor and creating blocks with react/jsx (not ACF) — so the basic React skills are a must-have
- Experience with implementing accessibility standards
- A background in the design is a plus, as these kinds of people tend to have a better eye for details while implementing the design, so their work requires less QA.
- B2/C1 English skills are essential
- This is a full-time job during CET office hours
- Work in multinational team and great domen of new experience
- Participation in internal referral programs
- English lessons
- A perfect environment for learning and self-development with allowance for educational materials
- Flexible schedule, work-from-home opportunity