White Label is looking for an experienced Magento 2 Developer ASAP! If you are looking for an opportunity to join an international, English-speaking team — make sure to leave your contacts, and let’s make an impact together.
- Participate in the overall application lifecycle of high profile international client projects
- Ability to help define technical and architectural design requirements
- Develop medium to large scale web applications, with best coding practices
- Maintain existing applications
- Keep up-to-date of emerging technologies and apply them
- Solid understanding of e-commerce processes and common integrations
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great communicator, able to convey technical solutions and challenges to both non-technical and very technical audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in any computer related field or equivalent experience.
- Competent web development skills
- Create quality code using industry recognised practices (OOP, SOLID, TDD)
- 2+ year of experience with Magento 2.
- In-depth understanding of Magento architecture. Including the necessary practices for performance, security and maintainability in bespoke development.
- Has previously implemented complex bespoke modules and integrations.
- This is a full-time job during CET office hours
- Work in multinational team and great domen of new experience
- Participation in internal referral programs
- English lessons
- A perfect environment for learning and self-development with allowance for educational materials
- Flexible schedule, work-from-home opportunity or Warsaw HQ