We are looking for a skilled and highly motivated individual with strong analysis and problem-solving background to join this team.
The team embodies a culture of working collaboratively, cross-functionally, and using new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 4+ years of professional data analysis working with business data initiatives.
- Hands-on expertise with SQL for use in data access, discovery and analysis.
- Hands-on expertise with Data Warehousing solutions
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages such as ReatJS, NodeJS, and Python
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins and code build
- Hands-on experience creating API mapping documents and specifications
- Hands-on experience with various cloud-based database technologies (Vertica, Redshift, Postgres, etc.)
- This is a full-time job during CET office hours
- Work in multinational team and great domen of new experience
- Participation in internal referral programs
- English lessons
- A perfect environment for learning and self-development with allowance for educational materials
- Flexible schedule, work-from-home opportunity or Warsaw HQ