We are looking for a Django Developer. This particular project is about a booking system. We are rewriting the existing Django codebase and then have to improve and evolve the booking engine system.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code, front-end and back-end.
- Design and implementation of new data processing algorithms and pipelines
- Working in multidisciplinary teams to understand customer requirements and provide matching solutions
- Work with Django: Django 3, Django REST, Django i18n, Django Multitenancy, Designing SQL databases
- Ownership approach
- Experience: 3+ years of commercial Django (Uni & pet projects do not count). We are working with Multitenant and REST API in the project.
- Technical: solid engineering fundamentals
- Collaborative: track record of successful cross-functional collaboration especially with product managers, and engineering counterparts
- Proficiency in Python 3
- Django Multinenacy
- B2 English with good written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with distributed version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Nice to have: React
- This is a full-time job during CET office hours
- Work in multinational team and great domen of new experience
- Participation in internal referral programs
- English lessons
- A perfect environment for learning and self-development with allowance for educational materials
- Flexible schedule, work-from-home opportunity or Warsaw HQ