You must have:
· 4+ years of industry experience building data-intensive web applications.
· Proficiency in Python.
· Experience using Python web app frameworks
· Hands-on experience with relational DBs.
· You would enjoy explaining our back-end to your grandparents
· A strong belief that you get the most out of your time when working in a team.
· The ability to work comfortably in Bash and on remote servers.
· Lots of fun explaining our back-end to your grandparents.
· Experience with Linux.
It would be great if you also have:
· Basic knowledge of Docker.
· Frequently worked/developed/deployed on the cloud and in automated environments.
· Experience working with continuous integration.
· Experience with software design lifecycle and best practices (code reviews, testing).
· Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs.
What we offer:
· Full-time job and possibility of reduced working hours.
· Full flexibility on working hours and home office (i.e. World Office).
· Free coffee, fruit and language classes.
· Free snacks, beers and jam sessions on Friday afternoons!
· Flexible compensation scheme which lets you choose benefits that suit your lifestyle.
· Becoming part of a young and international team based in Barcelona obsessed with bettering the music industry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for a resourceful, action-driven and talented coder to help us with the evolution, maintenance and development that a system of this magnitude requires. As part of the engineering team, you will work side by side with the operations team in order to offer the best user experience to our clients and develop creative solutions to satisfy their business needs.