* Experience in developing large (industrial/enterprise) Java applications.
* knowledge of Java Core, at least 4 years of java development
experience (collections, multithreading, I/O).
* experience in developing client-server applications
* Excellent knowledge of SQL
• Java SE 11
* Java SE-IO, NIO, JDBC, Collection, Annotation, Thread, Logger Thread/Concurrency
* Spring-boot, spring-jdbc, spring-security
* Postgre database, query optimization skills, understanding the basics of database operation
* Understanding of development methodologies: Unit testing (JUnit), Continuous integration (TeamCity), iterative development.
* Version Git
* Maven Build System
* The Netty Server,Apache Tomcat
* Working with the Kafka Queue Broker
* Experience with Linux
* Development of the server part of a highly loaded system
* Participation in building the system architecture
* Participation in the search and elimination of the causes of accidents
Direct hiring to Client’s Company.
Client: one of the fastest growing money transfer companies in the industry, with over 5,000 new customers per day.