FAVBET Tech develops software that is used by millions of players around the world for the international company FAVBET Entertainment.
We develop innovations in the field of gambling and betting through a complex multi-component platform which is capable to withstand enormous loads and provide a unique experience for players.
FAVBET Tech does not organize and conduct gambling on its platform. Its main focus is software development.
Main areas of work:
- Betting/Gambling Platform Software Development — software development that is easy to use and personalized for each customer.
- Highload Development — development of highly loaded services and systems.
- CRM System Development — development of a number of services to ensure a high level of customer service, effective engagement of new customers and retention of existing ones.
- Big Data — development of complex systems for processing and analysis of big data.
- Cloud Services — we use cloud technologies for scaling and business efficiency.
- Describe API reference documentation, architectural designs, diagrams, and other technical materials;
- Plan the development process of technical documents based on company requirements;
- Build up the ongoing documentation process from release delta via release notes to specified descriptions;
- Collaborate with technical specialists: software developers, product managers, quality assurance engineers, and technical support engineers to develop comprehensive technical documentation;
- Collaborate with financial, accounting, and HR departments to prepare documentation based on company requirements;
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness of documentation.
- 3+ years of work experience as a technical writer or in a related field;
- Understanding of SDLC;
- Experience with building up ongoing processes of documenting;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, MS Word/Excel/Visio, draw.io, etc;
- Strong collaboration skills to gather information from developers, analysts, QA, and managers for documentation purposes;
- Experience with API documentation and specifications;
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation with attention to details;
- Quick grasp of complex technical concepts and the ability to communicate them through text and graphics.
- 24days ofpaid vacation and 10sick days — we value rest and recreation.
- Medical insurance for employees and the possibility of training employees at the expense of the company and gym membership.
- Remote work or the opportunity — our own modern lofty office with spacious workplace, and brand-new work equipment (near Pochaina metro station).
- Flexible work schedule — we expect a full-time commitment but do not track your working hours.
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable.
During the war, the company actively supports the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine in the initiative to deploy an IT army and has already organized its own cyber warfare unit, which makes a crushing blow to the enemy’s IT infrastructure 24/7, coordinates with other cyber volunteers and plans offensive actions on its IT front line.