FAVBET Tech develops software that is used by millions of players around the world for the international company FAVBET Entertainment.
We develop innovations in the field of gambling and betting through a complex multi-component platform which is capable to withstand enormous loads and provide a unique experience for players.
FAVBET Tech does not organize and conduct gambling on its platform. Its main focus is software development.
Main areas of work:
- Betting/Gambling Platform Software Development — software development that is easy to use and personalized for each customer;
- Highload Development — development of highly loaded services and systems;
- CRM System Development — development of a number of services to ensure a high level of customer service, effective engagement of new customers and retention of existing ones;
- Big Data — development of complex systems for processing and analysis of big data;
- Cloud Services — we use cloud technologies for scaling and business efficiency.
Now, we invite a Project Manager to join our team.
We are looking for a specialist to join and manage one of our product stream team as a Project Manager. You will be responsible for a sucsessfull continious integration of new products line into our Marketplace, cooperation with external providers, ensuring set-up business processes and implementation the best managing practices in the team.
- Take full PM responsibility for the project. This includes managing requirements gathering, estimates, scope, schedule, costs, communication, quality, stakeholders expectations, and client satisfaction.
- People management on your project(s), shared with functional Lead.
- Risk management on the projects, incl. working with change requests and managing priorities.
- Be proactive and constructively proposing company’s processes improvements.
- Directly communicate with Clients and Partners (incl. requirements gathering, demo, progress reports, retrospectives, etc.).
- Work with change requests, manage priorities for the project’s tasks.
- Project’s reporting (documentation, reporting, performance monitoring). Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluate progress/quality, manage issue resolution.
- At least 2,5 years as a PM.
- Technical background in a must.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC.
- Strong experience with SCRUM.
- Experience in building strong ang reliable relationships with stakeholders.
- Practical approach to project management metrics and indicators.
- Knowledge of project management methodology and tools.
- Strong communication, organization and leadership skills.
- Integration management skills.
- Risk management skills.
- Quality management skills.
- At least intermediate level of English.
We can offer:
- 24 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days — we value rest and recreation. We also comply with the national holidays.
- Medical insurance for employees and the possibility of training employees at the expense of the company and gym membership.
- Remote work; after Ukraine wins the war — our own modern lofty office with spacious workplace, and brand-new work equipment (near Pochaina metro station).
- Flexible work schedule — we expect a full-time commitment but do not track your working hours.
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable.
During the war, the company actively supports the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine in the initiative to deploy an IT army and has already organized its own cyber warfare unit, which makes a crushing blow to the enemy’s IT infrastructure 24/7, coordinates with other cyber volunteers and plans offensive actions on its IT front line.