FAVBET Tech develops software that is used by millions of players around the world for the international company FAVBET Entertainment.
We develop innovations in the field of gambling and betting through a complex multi-component platform which is capable to withstand enormous loads and provide a unique experience for players.
FAVBET Tech does not organize and conduct gambling on its platform. Its main focus is software development.
Main areas of work:
- Betting/Gambling Platform Software Development — software development that is easy to use and personalized for each customer.
- Highload Development — development of highly loaded services and systems.
- CRM System Development — development of a number of services to ensure a high level of customer service, effective engagement of new customers and retention of existing ones.
- Big Data — development of complex systems for processing and analysis of big data.
- Cloud Services — we use cloud technologies for scaling and business efficiency.
Now, we invite a Risk and Compliance manager to join our team.
We are looking for a specialist to join our Risk Management and Anti-Fraud department. You will be involved in the product launching in a foreign market under a Maltese license and it’s further full ensuring of legal and compliance support.
- 3 years of professional experience in similar position in Gambling/Betting industries, FinTech or banking domains.
- Law degree or higher education in related fields.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Experience in the field of AML regulations and compliance management.
- Experience with MGA would be an advantage.
- At least intermediate level of English.
- Analysis and adaptation of existing and development of new documentation in the field of risks (including AML) taking into account the requirements of the regulator.
- Development of algorithms and further support of BRA (Business Risk Assessment).
- Reporting and communication with MLRO within processes (money laundering. prevention, PEP, match fixing, work with high-risk clients etc.) and legal department.
- 24 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days — we value rest and recreation.
- Medical insurance for employees and the possibility of training employees at the expense of the company and gym membership.
- Remote work or the opportunity — our own modern lofty office with spacious workplace, and brand-new work equipment (near Pochaina metro station).
- Flexible work schedule — we expect a full-time commitment but do not track your working hours.
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable.
During the war, the company actively supports the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine in the initiative to deploy an IT army and has already organized its own cyber warfare unit, which makes a crushing blow to the enemy’s IT infrastructure 24/7, coordinates with other cyber volunteers and plans offensive actions on its IT front line.