FAVBET Tech develops software that is used by millions of players around the world for the international company FAVBET Entertainment.
We develop innovations in the field of gambling and betting through a complex multi-component platform which is capable to withstand enormous loads and provide a unique experience for players.
FAVBET Tech does not organize and conduct gambling on its platform. Its main focus is software development.
Main areas of work:
- Betting/Gambling Platform Software Development — software development that is easy to use and personalized for each customer;
- Highload Development — development of highly loaded services and systems;
- CRM System Development — development of a number of services to ensure a high level of customer service, effective engagement of new customers and retention of existing ones;
- Big Data — development of complex systems for processing and analysis of big data;
- Cloud Services — we use cloud technologies for scaling and business efficiency.
Now, we invite a QA Automation Engineer to join our team.
For successful cooperation you’ll need:
- 3+ years experience in automation QA (preferably JS/Typescript);
- Strong software testing experience and a good awareness of concepts (e.g. risk-based testing);
- Experience with Playwright framework;
- Functional testing experience (e.g. regression, integration, UAT, smoke etc.);
- Experience producing key test assets (requirements gathering, minor test plans, test reports, test cases);
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Experience in technical testing (e.g. reading logs, SQL, XML, using fiddler, etc.);
- Willingness to improve yourself and learn programming and test automation;
How exactly you’ll impact on company’s development:
- Follow delivery objectives and tasks, delivery process;
- Be responsible for the quality assurance of the project;
- Have an opportunity to launch sub-projects from scratch and set up QA processes;
- Participate in planning & estimation sessions;
- Analyze and improve requirements;
- Perform test design and test execution activities;
- Create testing reports;
- Track test coverage;
- Prepare test cases for test automation
- Inclusive corporate culture — we embrace diversity and individuality;
- Energized and empathetic team of experts who enjoy working and hanging out together;
- 24 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days — we value rest and recreation. We also comply with the national holidays;
- Medical insurance
- Type of work can be chosen (office, remote, hybrid)
- Engagement in meaningful and ambitious projects that have a significant impact;
- Flexible work schedule — we expect a full-time commitment but do not track your working hours;
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
- A learning environment that promotes growth and professional improvement.
During the war, the company actively supports the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine in the initiative to deploy an IT army and has already organized its own cyber warfare unit, which makes a crushing blow to the enemy’s IT infrastructure 24/7, coordinates with other cyber volunteers and plans offensive actions on its IT front line.