FAVBET Tech is a software development company having clients all over the world and serving thousands of clients in the Entertainment industry and is a key developer for FAVBET.
We are innovating for the gambling and betting industry by developing a complex multi-component platform able to withstand huge loads and provide a unique experience for players.
FAVBET Tech is not involved in the organization and leading gambling on its platform. Its main focus is software development.
You will be responsible for:
- Follow delivery objectives and tasks, delivery process;
- Be responsible for the quality assurance of the project;
- Participate in planning & estimation sessions;
- Analyze and improve requirements;
- Perform test design and test execution activities;
- Create testing reports;
- Track test coverage;
- Prepare test cases for test automation.
Skills to shine:
- 2+ years experience in QA;
- Agile experience, preferably Scrum;
- Strong software testing experience and a good awareness of concepts (e.g. risk-based testing);
- Functional testing experience (e.g. regression, integration, UAT, smoke, etc.);
- Experience producing key test assets (requirements gathering, minor test plans, test reports, test cases);
- Experience in web testing (frontend and backend);
- Experience in API testing (Postman, Swagger);
- Experience in reading logs (Kibana, etc.);
- Willingness to improve yourself and learn programming and test automation;
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written English.
We can offer:
- Remote work, flexible working hours;
- Inclusive corporate culture — we embrace diversity and individuality;
- Energized and empathetic team of experts who enjoy working and hanging out together;
- 24 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days — we value rest and recreation.
- We also comply with the national holidays;
- After Ukraine wins the war — our own modern lofty office with a spacious workplace, and brand-new work equipment (near Pochaina metro station);
- Engagement in meaningful and ambitious projects that have a significant impact;
- Comfortable compensation rate — we respect the value of human work;
- Flexible work schedule — we expect a full-time commitment but do not track your working hours;
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
- A learning environment that promotes growth and professional improvement.