FAVBET Tech develops software that is used by millions of players around the world for the international company FAVBET Entertainment.
We develop innovations in the field of gambling and betting through a complex multi-component platform which is capable to withstand enormous loads and provide a unique experience for players.
FAVBET Tech does not organize and conduct gambling on its platform. Its main focus is software development.
Main areas of work:
- Betting/Gambling Platform Software Development — software development that is easy to use and personalized for each customer.
- Highload Development — development of highly loaded services and systems.
- CRM System Development — development of a number of services to ensure a high level of customer service, effective engagement of new customers and retention of existing ones.
- Big Data — development of complex systems for processing and analysis of big data.
- Cloud Services — we use cloud technologies for scaling and business efficiency.
Now, we invite a Erlang Developer to join our team.
You can join one of the leading Ukrainian Erlang development communities. Our Erlang teams enable our platform to perform distributed computing and withstand heavy workloads. You will be working with highload projects for marketing. It is served by a system bus that tracks the actions of a large number of simultaneously active users and aggregates data for further processing.
- 3+ years experience with software development.
- Experience in developing commercial projects using Erlang/OTP.
- Strong experience with Git, relational databases, and API design.
- Knowledge of testing principles.
- Passionate about mentoring and helping their peers grow.
- Experience with production system monitoring & observability.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with RabbitMQ or other message brokers.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Redis, Memcached, Couchbase, Riak etc.).
- Reading, writing, and reviewing application code, with a focus on writing maintainable code that is easy to understand.
- Collaborating with product teams to define and implement new features.
- Building systems that other developers can learn from and it is easy to continuously improve.
- Making well-reasoned decisions that inspire and energize others.
- Documenting the systems you help build.
- Building scalable and highly available systems that follow operational best practices.
- Working with support to triage and debug support requests.
We can offer:
- 24 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days — we value rest and recreation. We also comply with the national holidays.
- Medical insurance for employees and the possibility of training employees at the expense of the company and gym membership.
- Remote work; after Ukraine wins the war — our own modern lofty office with spacious workplace, and brand-new work equipment (near Pochaina metro station).
- Flexible work schedule — we expect a full-time commitment but do not track your working hours.
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable.
During the war, the company actively supports the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine in the initiative to deploy an IT army and has already organized its own cyber warfare unit, which makes a crushing blow to the enemy’s IT infrastructure 24/7, coordinates with other cyber volunteers and plans offensive actions on its IT front line.