FAVBET Tech develops software that is used by millions of players around the world for the international company FAVBET Entertainment.
We develop innovations in the field of gambling and betting through a complex multi-component platform which is capable to withstand enormous loads and provide a unique experience for players.
FAVBET Tech does not organize and conduct gambling on its platform. Its main focus is software development.
Main areas of work:
- Betting/Gambling Platform Software Development — software development that is easy to use and personalized for each customer.
- Highload Development — development of highly loaded services and systems.
- CRM System Development — development of a number of services to ensure a high level of customer service, effective engagement of new customers and retention of existing ones.
- Big Data — development of complex systems for processing and analysis of big data.
- Cloud Services — we use cloud technologies for scaling and business efficiency.
We are looking for Senior Business Analyst (Operations Stream) to join our team. If you’re ready to dive deep into the product — check the description and apply!
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge in theoretical and practical aspects of Business/Systems Analysis.
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies.
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a new domain.
- Solid knowledge of software products architecture and design.
- Real experience in documenting solution designs based on business requirements.
- Analytical mindset, technical writing skills, attention to details, design thinking.
- UML, ERD, BPMN.
- OOP concept.
- REST API, WebSocket.
- JSON, XML.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Web/Mobile/Cloud platforms.
- Architecture of Android/iOS applications.
- 3rd party integrations.
- Business analysis planning and monitoring.
- Elicitation and collaboration.
- Requirements life cycle management.
- Strategy analysis (including transition requirements).
- Requirements analysis and design definition (including wireframes).
- 24days ofpaid vacation and 10sick days — we value rest and recreation.
- Medical insurance for employees and the possibility of training employees at the expense of the company and gym membership.
- Remote work or the opportunity — our own modern lofty office with spacious workplace, and brand-new work equipment (near Pochaina metro station).
- Flexible work schedule — we expect a full-time commitment but do not track your working hours.
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable.
During the war, the company actively supports the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine in the initiative to deploy an IT army and has already organized its own cyber warfare unit, which makes a crushing blow to the enemy’s IT infrastructure 24/7, coordinates with other cyber volunteers and plans offensive actions on its IT front line.