FAVBET — Entertainment Tech company that develops services for betting and games. It is one of the three best companies in Ukraine in its segment.
Since 1999, our mission has remained the same: we create a service that makes watching sports events spectacular, and the impression of the game — unforgettable. We also operate in Belarus, Croatia and Romania.
FAVBET supports professional athletes and amateurs, sponsors teams in the Premier Leagues and regional championships. Outside of sports, it develops the social component of the entertainment market. FAVBET invests in the fight against gambling addiction, helps players cope with crisis situations, monitors age restrictions for players.
- Develop and support projects on Codeigniter and Yii2;
- Work on challenging projects to deliver expressive products;
- Maintain and develop technical quality of the team by using the best engineering techniques and approaches;
- Follow well-built design and high-quality implementation practices;
Skills to shine:
- 2+ years of commercial experience with PHP;
- Good knowledge of PHP7/8, Laravel / Yii2 / Symfony, etc.
- Experience working with SQL и NоSQL solutions. Complex SQL solutions development
- Experience working with AWS services: SQS, S3, CloudFront, ElasticSearch
- Experience with Vagrant / Docker
- Good communication skills, responsibility
- English — intermediate level would be a plus
We can offer:
- Medical insurance for employees and the possibility of training employees at the expense of the company and gym membership;
- Inclusive corporate culture — we embrace diversity and individuality;
- Energized and empathetic team of experts who enjoy working and hanging out together;
- 24 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days — we value rest and recreation. We also comply with the national holidays;
- Modern lofty office with high ceilings, spacious workplace, and brand-new work equipment (near Pochaina metro station);
- Remote work;
- Engagement into meaningful and ambitious projects that have a significant impact;
- Comfortable compensation rate — we respect the value of human work;
- Flexible work schedule — we expect a full-time commitment but do not track your working hours;
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
- A learning environment that promotes growth and professional improvement.