FAVBET Tech develops software that is used by millions of players around the world for the international company FAVBET Entertainment.
We develop innovations in the field of gambling and betting through a complex multi-component platform which is capable to withstand enormous loads and provide a unique experience for players.
FAVBET Tech does not organize and conduct gambling on its platform. Its main focus is software development.
Main areas of work:
- Betting/Gambling Platform Software Development — software development that is easy to use and personalized for each customer;
- Highload Development — development of highly loaded services and systems;
- CRM System Development — development of a number of services to ensure a high level of customer service, effective engagement of new customers and retention of existing ones;
- Big Data — development of complex systems for processing and analysis of big data;
- Cloud Services — we use cloud technologies for scaling and business efficiency.
Now, we invite a Node JS Team Lead to join our team.
As a Team lead you can apply best practice in working with high load projects for marketing (bonus system, affiliate, predictions, etc...) within our global multi-component betting/gaming platform. You will be faced with ability to build right architecture, interract with services and micro-services (on NodeJS), integrate 3rd-party services, setup work with other services and micro-services in company (on GO, Erlang, PHP).
- 4+ years in NodeJS development.
- Deep knowledge of Postgres and RabbitMQ.
- Experience with RDBMS such as: MSSQL/Mysql.
- Understanding of Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience with microservice architecture.
- Maintain high standards for code quality, testing, and performance.
- Work on the most challenging projects to deliver expressive products.
- Share knowledge and best practices with other team members.
- Review the performance of your team members.
- Participate in the execution of technical tasks (about 1/2 of your work time).
- Facilitate the timely delivery of different project goals.
We can offer:
- 24 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days — we value rest and recreation. We also comply with the national holidays.
- Medical insurance for employees and the possibility of training employees at the expense of the company and gym membership.
- Remote work; after Ukraine wins the war — our own modern lofty office with spacious workplace, and brand-new work equipment (near Pochaina metro station).
- Flexible work schedule — we expect a full-time commitment but do not track your working hours.
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable.
During the war, the company actively supports the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine in the initiative to deploy an IT army and has already organized its own cyber warfare unit, which makes a crushing blow to the enemy’s IT infrastructure 24/7, coordinates with other cyber volunteers and plans offensive actions on its IT front line.