• 4+ years of Ruby on Rails software development expertise
• Proficient with Ruby on Rails ( (versions 4 and 5), RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL), Background processing (DelayedJob, Sidekiq), AWS/S3
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, familiarity with the concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
• Automated testing (RSpec), continuous integration
• English — Intermediate or upper (both: writing and oral)
• Experience with React.js and CoffeeScript
• Competitive salary and opportunities for career development
• Professional growth in the international business environment
• Cozy fully-equipped office in Ivano-Frankivsk.
• Great work-life balance with flexible working hours and free office lunches.
• Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events
• Paid vacation and stipend for Language classes, gym, external events, and conferences, etc.
• Retina MacBook Pro or another laptop of your specification, peripherals, and displays included
• Regular performance reviews
We’re looking for an Intermediate Ruby on Rails Engineer (Full-Stack) with the application integration and API development focus and hands-on development experience. The role also is responsible for new features development and maintaining the existing applications.
Faria Education Group was founded in 2006 to transition schools from paper onto a curriculum-focused learning platform. Today, Faria powers curriculum for over 10,000 schools & districts and 3 million students with a suite of 4 services. Faria’s multi-disciplinary team of over 150 operates globally, across 9 offices.
ManageBac is an online planning, assessment, and reporting platform for international schools, supporting over 2,600 schools in 120 countries. By providing schools with one unified system on a consistent, modern, and mobile-ready interface, ManageBac offers a seamless & integrated experience for coordinators, teachers, students, and parents.