About the company
Faria is a leader in international education systems & services offering an integrated systems suite across learning, admissions, school-to-home, and online courses & study services to over 10,000 schools and 4 million students in 155 countries. Faria’s multi-disciplinary team of over 290 operates globally across nine offices.
ManageBac is part of Faria Education Group. It is the leading online planning, assessment, and reporting platform for IB World Schools, supporting over 140,000 educators in 130 countries for over 15 years. By providing schools with one unified system on a consistent, modern, and mobile-ready interface, ManageBac offers a seamless & integrated experience for coordinators, teachers, students, and parents for the full IB continuum.
We offer a particularly effective 3 months of internship training for Ivano-Frankivsk students who are willing to start their IT career as a Manual Quality Assurance Engineer. We’re looking for young, talented and highly motivated engineering students of 3rd-5th university grades or graduates to join our team and work in collaboration with highly qualified engineers who will share knowledge as you contribute to the team.
What interns will learn in Faria QA Summer School:
- You will learn what the Software Development Life Cycle is.
- You will get to know about the Jira Task Management tool.
- You will find out about the Test case management system and how to use it.
- You will discover different testing types and approaches.
- You will study test techniques and how to design test cases.
- You will learn and practice how to test WEB and Mobile applications.
- Stage 1. Candidate CV review.
- Stage 2. Technical task submission.
- Stage 3. English level check (spoken).
- Stage 4. Interview with mentor.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science (or you’re at least a 3rd year student of these majors)
- Basic understanding of Software Testing or strong desire to learn.
- Attention to details and analytical thinking.
- Good command of English (strong Intermediate level).
- Understanding of Client-server architecture (Back-end, Front-End, Mobile)
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills
Will be beneficial:
- Completion of any other manual testing courses.
- Experience with Jira (or any other task or task management system).
- Experience of testing software applications.
- 3 months of studies
- Education type: Remote and on-site
- Studying by the pre-defined program and becoming a Manual QA Engineer (both mobile and web).
- Mentorship by company’s QA Lead who is looking for talented people to join the team in case of successful graduation
- Convenient office in Ivano-Frankivsk that will be available for you to work on site with other team members.— Competitive salary and opportunities for career development.
- Equipment: Retina MacBook or another laptop of your specification, peripherals, and displays included.