Faria is a leader in international education systems & services providing an integrated systems suite across learning, admissions, school-to-home and online courses & study services to over 10,000 schools and 4 million students in over 155 countries.
The SchoolsBuddy division of Faria Education Group is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer (.NET + Angular). The role will be heavily involved with new feature developments and maintaining the existing application.
SchoolsBuddy is a comprehensive extra-curricular management system for staff, parents, and students, featuring activities management, transport system, online payments, plus sign-up, allocation, and attendance for after-school activities. Trips, online consent, parents’ evenings, sports teams, and bookings can all be managed through the SchoolsBuddy platform.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, or sex.
What you will do:
- Full-stack software development using the technologies mentioned below
- Responsible for providing accurate estimates
- Provide regular progress updates, communicating problems or better ways of delivering requirements throughout the development
- Create technical documentation
- Take part in release and deployment activities
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process.
- Take responsibility and ownership of the software architecture
- Proficient back end web development with C#, .NET Core (Plus ASP.NET), Web API
- Experience with JSON and RESTful services
- Confident with basic cross-browser & responsive HTML and CSS frameworks (Bootstrap or similar)
- Experience with Unit Test frameworks — MSTest/ NUnit
- Good knowledge of SQL Server/Relational database design
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Understanding of SOLID principals and IoC
- Working in an agile development environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with migration from Angular.js > Angular 11/12 would be advantageous
- Azure cloud computing environment including web job exposure would be advantageous
- Have used some of the following supporting tools: Jira/Confluence/Github/AzureDeploy/CI Tooling/Mobile Dev
- Experience integrating data between different systems
- Compensation: Competitive salary and opportunities for career development.
- Healthcare: Comprehensive medical, and COVID-19 coverage for you and dependents.
- Vacation: We support work/life balance and offer generous both paid Annual and Family leave.
- Wellbeing Resources: Faria encourages team members to lead a healthy lifestyle and covers recurring monthly Health & wellness benefits.
- Learning: We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of professional training, conferences, workshops, or certifications.
- Team: Friendly atmosphere, group activities, and corporate events
- Equipment: Retina MacBook Pro or another laptop of your specification, peripherals, and displays included