Faria is a leader in international education systems & services offering an integrated systems suite across learning, admissions, school-to-home, and online courses & study services to over 10,000 schools and 4 million students in 155 countries. Faria’s multi-disciplinary team of over 240 operates globally across nine offices.
Faria is looking for a resourceful, hands-on QA Lead, who will ensure that we are releasing high-quality products. You will participate in the full lifecycle of the product development from design through support, ensuring the product high quality.
Your main tasks will be to design and execute automated and manual tests for all levels of the product and to develop high-level testing strategies designed to provide high QA standards across the Company.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Reporting to the VP of Engineering, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the cross-functional QA team to guarantee the quality of developed products.
- Plan the work and priorities for the QA team, distributing tasks between team members.
- Analyze and document feature test cases based on product and business requirements.
- Support in test execution planning and reporting with meticulous attention to detail and UX awareness.
- Define QA automation strategy and processes.
- Work in a cross-functional team to guarantee the quality of developed systems.
- Take part in continuous improvements of QA processes in the teams.
- Develop and maintain automation frameworks.
- Take part in release preparations (planning, re-testing, regression testing, post-deploy support).
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, and Support teams.
- Define QA automation strategy and practices.
- Develop Automation QA Team.
- Proven work experience as a QA team leader or supervisor.
- Experience in setting up the QA process encompassing functional testing & UX design review stages.
- Analyzing requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Experience in automated testing with web-based applications.
- Experience with API testing.
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol and Client-Server architecture
- Understanding of CI\CD process.
- Experience in automated testing (Ruby).
- Dynamic, self-motivated with a desire to produce the best solution possible.
- Strong communication skills in English with an ability to coordinate the incident response with urgency.
- Compensation: Competitive salary and opportunities for career development.
- Healthcare: Comprehensive medical, and COVID-19 coverage for you and dependents.
- Vacation: We support work/life balance and offer generous both paid Annual and Family leave.
- Wellbeing Resources: Faria encourages team members to lead a healthy lifestyle and covers recurring monthly Health & wellness benefits.
- Learning: We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of professional training, conferences, workshops, or certifications.
- Team: Friendly atmosphere, group activities, and corporate events
- Equipment: Retina MacBook Pro or another laptop of your specification, peripherals, and displays included